Thread: Doser 2.1 updated firmware to 1.41 from the now pulled GCC 1.1.3.8 - help

Ausrufezeichen Doser 2.1 updated firmware to 1.41 from the now pulled GCC 1.1.3.8 - help

I have three doser 2.1 SA in use. I updated the firmware on them to the v1.41 which was included with the GCC 1.1.3.8. Everything seemed great until they reboot. Then the GHL logo goes red and they have lost all of their settings.

In an attempt to resolve the problem - I have downgraded all three of them back to V1.4.0 firmware and they are working except now when they lose power they all three "forget" their dosing container remaining levels. Much better than losing everything BUT still not acceptable. Please help. Obviously something was wrong with the GCC 1.1.3.8 release and included doser v1.41 firmware.

How can I get the dosers to remember their fill levels after power failure or reboot?

Do you get the same reaction if you rollback to 1.38 or 1.39, then go to 1.40?
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.

Vinny,

Thank you for the reply. I tried this with one of the three this morning and it seems to be remembering the container levels between reboots now. I will try on the other two over the weekend. Hoping for the best. Thank you.

Vinny,

All three dosers are running 1.40 and remembering their settings and container levels again. Thank you for your help.

Glad to hear that. Thank you for updating this thread.
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.