Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ION and fresh water

Default ION and fresh water

dear all, any experience with ION in fresh water? any feedback on the measurement range ? my intentionis to keep

Na 60mg/l
    K 25mg/l
    Ca 12 mg/l
    Mg 40 mg7l
    No3 (not detectable)

thanks

Hello,

IOND is a saltwater device and not intended for freshwater.
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.

Ok this is clear as principle but does anyone try to check the tap water with this equipment? i m very curious to see if somebody tested it.

Hi,

Capture d’e?cran 2022-10-10 a? 21.59.08.png

Measurements can't be displayed outside of IOND range limits.

Gaël
    Last edited by Gael; 10.10.2022 at 21:01.

Hallo,
    Ansich funktioniert das nur die Messbereiche sind außerhalb vom süsswasser Bereich, somit bekommt man keine brauchbaren Werte.
    Hab es mal probiert messen tut er aber wie gesagt die der Messbereich und die kalibrierlösung passen halt nicht.
    Gruß Mario

Quote Originally Posted by Tuffi20 View Post
    Hallo,
    Ansich funktioniert das nur die Messbereiche sind außerhalb vom süsswasser Bereich, somit bekommt man keine brauchbaren Werte.
    Hab es mal probiert messen tut er aber wie gesagt die der Messbereich und die kalibrierlösung passen halt nicht.
    Gruß Mario
    Thanks Mario,

might i know the ION range limit (minimum in particular) you can set on your dashboard, did you measure tap water? if yes could you write me the values you collected' this is very importatnt to me, thanks
    rgds

Quote Originally Posted by giamma67 View Post
    Thanks Mario,

might i know the ION range limit (minimum in particular) you can set on your dashboard, did you measure tap water? if yes could you write me the values you collected' this is very importatnt to me, thanks
    rgds
    Since my answer does not seem to suit you, seem maybe I have to delete it...

Hallo,
    Das Limit kann nicht verändert werden, die Messungen sind von den Limits der Referenzen A / B definiert.
    Und den kalibrierpunkten in der Software.
    Gruß

Quote Originally Posted by itsmorefun View Post
    Since my answer does not seem to suit you, seem maybe I have to delete it...
    Gael,
    i would appreciate somebody that had experience to check this expensive system with tap water share with me own experience, i m gonna buy this ION but no before somebody tried to test it in fresh water. I appreciate your feedback but as i said i was asking ....quote<< hallo somebody checked tap water with ION? and if yes what about results or not results?>> your answer (appreciate as i said) does not contain this answer
    thanks

Hi,

However, my answer answers your question perfectly.
    I know perfectly how the IOND works and I am one of the first to have had it in hand and what you want to do will not work.
    As already said, it will display low limits values (375, 975, 293, 8025 and maybe a possible no3 value).
    The product is simply not designed for the use you want to make of it.

Gaël