Thread: How do I resolve error message "no connection to profilux over PAB"

Ausrufezeichen How do I resolve error message "no connection to profilux over PAB"

Hi! I am using a Profilux3 to control my fish system. I periodically get an error message "No connection to profilux over PAB!" accompanied by beeping. This sometimes has accompanied probe out-of-range alarms, but sometimes seems to be unrelated to any other alarm. when it flashes on the screen, nothing else is accessible through the touch screen of the Profilux3, and it's unclear how to silence the sporadic beeping via the touch screen as well.

1) Does anyone know what this error message means?
    2) Does anyone know how to resolve whatever is causing the problem?

Thanks for your help

~Roshan

Hello Roshan,

Can you post a screenshot showing where you are seeing this?
    Is this happening randomly or at certain times?
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.

Hi! This seems to be random as far as I know, there doesn't seem to be a specific time of day when it happens.

I don't have any pictures of the last time it happened, but I'll try to grab one next time we notice it happening. Essentially the entire touchpad screen (except for the little icons on the bottom I think?) flashed blank and it said "Error! No connection to Profilux over PAB!"

The last time this happened (2 days ago) coincided with other problems with circulation in my system (due to physical filter issues, not electrical) and the water temperature sensed by the Temp probe was reading *WAY* out of the range (10ºF above the alarm threshold) but it didn't send out an alarm message for several hours... possibly because of whatever the "No Connection" error was indicating. In the past I think that we've seen that "No Connection" error message when water conditions were all within normal limits as well though.

Thanks for your help & any advice!
    ~Roshan
    Last edited by rjain1; 08.09.2022 at 00:59.

Hi Vinny! Below is an image of the error message on our Profilux 3 Outdoor screen. Thanks for any help & advice!

IMG_0039.jpg

Hi,

Please open a support ticket with this photo and description of the problem.
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.