Thread: Alarm / email based on programmable logic

Default Alarm / email based on programmable logic

Hey,

I have a rather unique process for water changes and ATO. But in essence I have a 2 sensor ATO that is enabled only at a certain time in the day, when the main pump (sump to tank) is off.

The optical level sensors get dirty easily because they are getting covered by water and then dry several times per day, when automated water change happens.

Because of that, they tend to provide false positive results (detect water when they are dry), preventing ATO from working.

Most of the time in the day, the level sensors are expected to be completely dry when the main pump is working, so if at this point they read positive, I know they need a cleaning.

How can I trigger an alert (e.g. email) if the main pump is on and the level sensors sense water?

I have created programmable logic for pump being on for more than 5 mins, and I think I also have programmable logic for sensors detecting water based on ATO state, but how can I trigger an alert with this?

Cheers,

Anyone there?

As of now, one cannot target specific alarms via PL. You could however use the "General Alarm" function, however it will be triggered when ANY alarm happens.
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.

Got it. Thanks!

I'm sure there's a lot on the plate of GHL, but that would be a nice to have