Thread: Problems connection problems

Default Problems connection problems

Hi There,

I had my Profilux 4 set up some time ago but hadn't been using it for a while. I had a different forum ID then which I can't get into anymore for some reason.

I have now got a new tank set up which I want to be able to use the profilux 4, as well as stand alone dosers and Kh director. At the moment all I want to do is connect my P4 to the laptop and android GHL connect app, as well as my GHL to allow me to make changes to settings and check data if I am away from home.

I have managed to connect the P4 to the laptop via USB and have followed the steps in the video guide to set up the Static IP address. I can also access the P4 via the P4 Hotspot on the android GHL connect app, if I log in to the P4 hotspot on my phone, but I can't work out how to get my home network to recognise the P4. I am not very good with computers and was wondering if anyone at GHL was able to access my laptop remotely to see where I am going wrong? Someone did this before for me. I am literally about to through the laptop through the window.

Any assistance would be be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Di
    Last edited by dianejday; 15.04.2022 at 12:39.

Hi,

Since you already have a ticket opened for this same case, we will continue there.
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    Hi,

Since you already have a ticket opened for this same case, we will continue there.
    Thanks for that Vinny. I look forward to hearing from you or your colleagues.