Thread: App notifications only working on local connection

Default App notifications only working on local connection

I use the GHL app on iOS but the push notifications only seem to work when I'm on the same local network as the Profilux, i.e same Wifi network.

Is that right??

If the push notification is setup correctly and your device is connected to myGHL, you will receive notifications to your mobile device anytime it is connected to the internet.

1. Check to see that you've added your device to your myGHL cloud account
    2. Check to see that you've enabled push notifications in the app settings
    3. Confirm that push notifications are enabled on your myGHL device connection; press blue gear icon
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.

Hi, push is not working after recent apps update, may I know if there is new beta apps release?

I am having similar issues with the push notifications. For the past 10 days there have been absolutely no notifications (apart from one single one today- after I have fiddled with the settings).

The device is connected to the internet, app is up to date, firmware is current. Notifications were working well but just randomly stopped. I have found one oddity today- whereby when logging into myghl.com if I go to the top right corner settings, push notifications is disabled here, despite it being activated on the device and in the connect app.

When I try to enable the notifications I get the following pop up- which I suspect may be the source of the problem?

"Push notifications are not allowed on your system" " the push notifications for GHL connect are disabled on your system. To use push notifications open your system settings and allow push notifications for GHL connect. Afterwards restart GHL connect and configure in app push notifications again"

I have reconfigured push notifications multiple times to no avail. (Although I did get one random notification this evening but no more)

Please help!!
    D7730A8A-322B-40E5-9FFA-FA2B9299DCBC.jpg

I still get email notifications, the graphs are all working etc so I know that the device is both working and connected to the internet

So just connected to the same network at the device is on- and I'm getting notifications on that network- but not if I'm on another wifi network or on mobile data..

Above explanation is still applying, so maybe I think that's where the problem is?