Thread: Change dosing amount in "automatic" mode

Default Change dosing amount in "automatic" mode

I have a Profilux 4 and doser 2.1. I have it set up to dose in automatically mode to 144 times per day ( every 10 minutes)
    at 14ml each time of kalkwasser. This works fine during the day but at night after lights off , alk consumption stops and I need to manually change the dosing amount to 5ml. Is there a way to program Profilux to change dosing amount automatically to 5ml at night and 14ml during the day ? Thanks

If you want specific dose amounts at specific times, "individual" mode is what you should use. With this option you can have up to 24 individual doses.
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.

Thanks. But that with individual mode you only get 24 doses where as automatic mode you get 144 times, which is needed for dosing every 10 minutes. It's precisely why I need to use automatic mode. but is there a way to change dosing amount via programming (virtual at night and during the day

That's currently not possible by using only the dosing pump settings, but you can combine multiple dosing schedules via programmable logic and a switch channel.
    Therefor, configure one unused dosing pump for the day and one for the night (or you can use free timers with switchmode Auto. dosing) and configure one timer for the daytime. Then configure one programmable logic (1) with daytime timer AND dosing schedule daytime, another programmable logic (2) with daytime timer [inverted] AND dosing schedule nighttime and a third programmable logic with programmable logic 1 OR programmable logic 2. Then set the function of an unused switch channel to the third programmable logic and let your physical dosing pump react to this switch channel.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.