I've watched a few videos and read the instructions because i wanted to ensure the probe was inserted in the right direction. From what i can see the small notch around the sensor head faces to the right (back of Ion Director) and is on the top side of the probe as you insert it. As recommended in the manual, the small grooves are on the sides to guide the probe inside.
I insert the probe and screw it tight with 2 hands. The amount of probe sticking out is exactly 22mm as suggested in the literature.
After priming I "Prepare Measurement Cell". After a few seconds of pumps turning, water shoots out the the sides of the probe and it slides out the machine by about 3cm.

Have repeated 3 times and keep getting the same result of the probe leaking and ejecting. I'm tightening by hand as much as I can, so I'm not sure what is going wrong that the probe is ejected each time. Any thoughts?
I'm guessing you dont twist the probe once inside to lock it in place, because I did not read that this was required.
Thanks