Thread: Various issues and a suggestion

Default Various issues and a suggestion

Hello GHL and folks

I have a couple of issues that I would like to address.

I am a Mac head, so in order to run the GHL Control Center, I use a pc via MS Remote Desktop and doing this the graphics og GCC get's garbled and weird

I'll attach some images on the topic.

There is also a German word "datei" in the theme layout box.

In the sensor setup there is an option for enabling dynamic nominal values, it refers to firmware versions 7.29, but I can only find version 7.28
    am I missing something here ?

And finally, As I still have trouble saving the layouts for the web / app interface, can I suggest an SD card expansion card for the p4?
    This would allow both saving data to card, thus not wearing out the EEPROM in the P4 and also this would be a place for settings and backups?

Best regards, Ole
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi,

it's unclear why the screen is garbling the graphics. We have not yet seen this on our devices and use heavily remotedesktop sessions.
    Make sure, that this does not happen on the actual host computer, where GHL Control Center is running. Then the remotedesktop session parameters
    including the graphical options might need to be adjusted to fit your needs...but this is out of our scope here.

ProfiLux V7.29 is not finalized yet and still in beta testing. If you're interested in testing, create a support ticket, where can help you any further.
    And thank you for the improvement suggestion to enhance the P4 with a memory card reader. I will forward that to the development team.
    If you've got another suggestions, feel free to create separated tickets where we can assign and handle the wishes more efficiently.

https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/sup...ets-enquiries/
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hello Sir.

This has been the samme case since my first MS Remote with the early CGG versions.

Maybe it's a Apple / OS X Issue, so if you have a Mac in the HQ, and can spare the time to test it would be great

Best regards, Ole