Thread: GHL lightbar 2... how do I get the moon light to work

Default GHL lightbar 2... how do I get the moon light to work

So, I think I have a basic understanding of the light composer and have set up my 2 deep actinic and 2 ocean blue lightbar's at least now how I like them. I would like to set up a moon light but I can not get the simulation to work. I have set the royal blue channels to work with moon phase (though I would like the light to look more white, like the moon), and set the times after the normal lights go out. But for whatever reason it does not work. Do I need to set the composer to something other than zero after I normally want the lights to go out?

Thanks for any help any one can give.

Will

Hi Will,

Can you share some screenshots of the settings you have entered?
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.

Default Not sure if posted right

Here are the screen shots of the composer and sim settings.

light composer.jpgmoon sim.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    Hi Will,

Can you share some screenshots of the settings you have entered?
    Sorry it took so long to get back. I'm not sure if I uploaded the screen shots right.

Hi,

You have set the moonlight to "basic mode", then it can only dim the brightness, the brightness should be set to more than 0 at night.
    Alternatively, you can set advanced mode which overrides the illumination curve.

Gael

Quote Originally Posted by itsmorefun View Post
    Hi,

You have set the moonlight to "basic mode", then it can only dim the brightness, the brightness should be set to more than 0 at night.
    Alternatively, you can set advanced mode which overrides the illumination curve.

Gael
    Gael,
    Great for the input. Im going to set this up now and hopefully it works tonight.

I want the light to be more like real moon light (white) does that mean I select only the white channels I want? Can I run more then one channel for moon light sim? ie, white and royal blue?

Only illumination channels with "Depends on moon phase" ticked are impacted by moon phase simulation.