Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: conductivity S ADC values

the platinum sensors should last "forever" when they are not physically damaged

but 75 is too low - it works but the measurment is not as precisely as it should be - are you really sure that the calibration fluid and the measurement range are correct?

hi
    Matthias

I have the correct settings and the fluid is 50ms GHL and my older solution was aquamedic 52ms solution both solution give relatively same ADC2 value

as you said the reading of the probe after calibration and some time read correctly but to day it is reading higher,

all this has happened after my p3 upgrade, because recalibration of all probes

i have had the profilux since 2006 very happy with it and you have said my profilux is good earlier post.

is there a way to test the probe from BNC to the probe plates on the tip.

i will only buy a new probe as a last resort as the cost £130 is quite a lot and would like to spend that on new profi view when released.

Himat

Hi Himat,

As I offered to you last week, if you pop it back in the post to us, we will check it out for you. You have my address and phone number.

Thanks

Steve

hi
    ok i will have it in the post to you tomorrow

thanks

Himat