Thread: 2-sensor ATO Min-Max control: Do I need a Level Sensor Splitter cable?

Default 2-sensor ATO Min-Max control: Do I need a Level Sensor Splitter cable?

Hi everyone!

I am trying to set up an ATO system to top off the RODI water reserve that compensates the water evaporation of my main tank.

I have dully followed the tuto for How to setup ATO control with Profilux, but after trying a couple of times, it seems my ATO system isn't responding to the min. and max levels.

Here is my set-up:
    - 1 float GHL Level sensor for the max. water level point (sensor no. 1), plugged into the Purple port (Level 1 / 2)
    - 1 optical GHL Level sensor for the min. water level point (sensor no. 2), plugged into the Green port (Level 3 / 4)

I am getting confused as to why the tuto video speaks about sensor no. 1 and sensor no. 2 at 2:36.

Do I need a Level Sensor Splitter Cable to have both sensors connected to the same port, so no. 1 is recognised as Level 1 and no. 2 is as Level 2?

Thanks for your help!

Update: I found the solution to my problem!

In the configuration for the Control circuit, at the very bottom of the window, the drop-down menu to assign Level (1 /2, 3 /4...) to sensor no. 2 only showed the 2 first Level numbers (1 and 2).
    All I needed is to scroll down to show and select Level 3 to assign to sensor no. 2.

All working like a charm now!!