Thread: Just got my Profilux 4 and need some help with a maintenance routine

Default Just got my Profilux 4 and need some help with a maintenance routine

I have a four things plugged into the power switch and turning those off with maintenance was easy. I have ATO set with 2 level sensor in min/max setting and want to turn of the sensors during maintenance (water change out) then have a delay on the ATO sensor and switch after maintenance mode is done. How can I do this?

Also during the water change the probes will be out of the water is that ok?
    Is there away to turn the probes off and back on within the maintenance mode?

Hi,

owning a ProfiLux 4 enables you to use Programmable Logic, which allows plenty of specialized scenarios. There's an article in our Knowledge Base,
    which you can read to understand how you can delay switch channels after maintenances:
    https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/kno...ce-mode-delay/

Probes and inputs are usually not meant to be disabled, but the switches or other outputs in case of Water Change or similar actions.

Take also a look at the other KB-articles, which might come handy to get the most out of your ProfiLux 4:
    https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/sup...nowledge-base/
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thank you Matthias, got the delay working.

How long can a prob be out of water and not cause damage? I looked through the prob KB-articles and it just said for long period of time.