Thread: Push notifications not working

Default Push notifications not working

Hey,

I have set my ghl mobile app to use push notifications. I've checked and the app permissions (Android) allow notifications, even when the phone is in do not disturb mode.

When an alert starts I get an email, the Profilux beeps and in the app the bell icon shows an alert, but I don't see any push notifications.

Why might that be?

Disabling and enabling notifications fixed it, but it's a very bad experience as they stopped working without notice, and I might rely in these to act in case of emergency.

Of course, this should not happen and actually doesn't on our testing devices.
    The app is designed to refresh the registration right after start up.
    If this happens to you ever again, please create a support ticket, where we can exchange more information and take a look at the server what's going on.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

It's happening again. I'll create a ticket

I actually can't log into the support ticket website with the credentials for this forum, and I don't see how to register. How are support tickets created?

Hello,

Use guest login

Gaël
    Last edited by Gael; 21.01.2022 at 20:16.
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.