Thread: Vent Internal Tube Issue

Default Vent Internal Tube Issue

Is it normal that when venting the internal reagent tube the dosing line parts at the connection to the rubber pump head tube?

Hello,

Are you saying the reagent tube is detaching from the pump head when running the "vent internal reagent tube" function?
    If yes, then this can happen if the reagent tube was not fully primed before connecting it to the KHD reagent IN connector.
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    Hello,

Are you saying the reagent tube is detaching from the pump head when running the "vent internal reagent tube" function?
    If yes, then this can happen if the reagent tube was not fully primed before connecting it to the KHD reagent IN connector.
    Yes but the tube is fully primed

I'm new to the GHL equipement. MY new KHD + SA doser 2.1 is running for 4 days.

I had the same problem : Is it normal that when venting the internal reagent tube the dosing line parts at the connection to the rubber pump head tube?

The line was fully primed, but it was just after i connected it to the KHD reagent in.
    Last edited by Nico F.; 05.05.2022 at 05:37.