Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KH Director Problem?

Default KH Director Problem?

It seems something is wrong with my KH Director. When I plug in the 24v splitter into KH Director my doser shuts off. I even tried using a 12V connection seems like it's a short. What is warranty/Service on these?

KHD requires a 24V PSU, not 12V. The 24V PSU is shared between the KHD and Doser.

Use the original 24V PSU and connect it directly to the doser, then to the KHD. If the PSU powers the devices, the PSU is working normally. Use the splitter cable and see if there may be a short in the splitter cable itself.
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.

Ok, I tried that when I connect to the KH director the blue light on power supply goes out. I am thinking a short somewhere in the KH director itself. I opened it up and can't see anything wrong. However, I didn't remove the circuit board to check. I opened up a service claim but they closed correct till Jan 3rd right?

Thank you for opening up a ticket. The team will reply to you asap when they return.
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

@vinny the Probe now leaks. Its a drip seems like PH probe is loose is that supposed to be like that? I am guessing this is why I had to bring it in for service.

I think missing the oring. What size oring should I use? The oring supposed to be in the nut correct? I dont see any
    Last edited by tmccaf; 17.01.2022 at 22:08.

Yes, the O-ring is included with every fitting.

If you already have an open ticket, please post there so we can help directly.

I am guessing remove the 4 screws that hold the PH Probe measurement cell. is that torx screws? If so what size? Thanks

Vinny the sample tube volume for the KHD is how much water is being held in the line correct? I think it's wrong. When I take all the fluid out I measuring 34ML and that is with all the water out of Filter as well so this is what I put in for sample tube volume?

Hi,

I'm having the exact same issue, what was the problem with yours? how did you solve it?

Quote Originally Posted by widarecu View Post
    Hi,

I'm having the exact same issue, what was the problem with yours? how did you solve it?
    If you need help with your device, it would be best to open a support ticket:
    https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/sup...ets-enquiries/

Provide all relevant info: Problem description, troubleshooting steps attempted, sales receipt, etc.