Thread: Connection issues with Doser 2.1

Default Connection issues with Doser 2.1

I've been using this doser for about 7 months now - it has terrible connection issues, I typically have to connect/reconnect multiple times while trying to dose manually or change a dosing schedule. This is especially frustrating and dangerous to my tank while I'm working away from home and I'm uncertain if doses have been delivered.

The doser is setup on a dedicated 2.4ghz network with the access point approximately 2 ft away - I'm running a 1gig connection and have zero issues with any other devices. The IP is set to static, I've forwarded the port used by the doser, and I've combed through every setting available to my router to try and find some cause. I've used the doser remotely via my phone, laptop, and desktop - used it while in my house next to the doser, and while in the bush 1000km away in northern Canada - it makes zero difference in connection, packet loss is a consistent 50% when pinged in all of these settings.

This is a $500 piece of equipment which barely functions.

Hi,

in order to solve this, we need more information about your wifi network configuration, which
    you can share using a ticket in our support system:
    https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/sup...ets-enquiries/
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.