Thread: KHD won’t run 1st test

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default KHD won’t run 1st test

After calibrating the pH probes and measuring out the tubing, a well as enabling the KHD, when I press the [flush measurement cell] on the GHL connect app, nothing happens.

The KHD land the dosing pump top led lights are blinking white.

The led lights next to the KHD PAB cable the state is green and the com is lit yellow, while the doser led lights next to the PAB cable the state is green but the com is NOT illuminated.

I suspect this is my issue but again, I can’t figure out how to work this out.

Thanks

Are you using the pumps of a slave or standalone Doser for your KHD?
    Are all PAB devices detected under "Assign devices" by the master device?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thilo,

Thank you for your response. I reconnected and then added the doser to the PAB. The lights are alternating yellow and white, while the options to flush measurement cell etc w/in the KHD are now grey'd out and non responsive.

Could you please describe your setup and check if all PAB devices are correctly detected.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I’m not sure a video helps but since I put the doser into a slave function, all components flash yellow/white. All PAB devices are connected. I’ve run GHL products since around 2009. DA50C641-8BD3-4E61-A679-9F8D4A3CB3C8.jpg

Maybe the Doser firmware is not up to date or the pump numbering is not correct. If neither is the issue, please create a ticket and provide us with the myGHL ID if your device is connected to myGHL.
    https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/sup...kets-enquiries