Zeige Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5

Thema: 2.1 SA Doser not connecting to WiFi

Standard 2.1 SA Doser not connecting to WiFi

You’d think I’d be good at this by now. 4th 2.1 SA I’ve owned. I was able to connect with USB, but for some reason it won’t connect to Wi-Fi.

35CA10EC-4FD7-4E15-B441-6DAF34C68B85.jpeg65A74B2D-505B-45E8-A5D9-B1A42CDFBA99.jpeg

Standard

I also put in a ticket.

Standard

I was able to connect from the app on my phone. Do I always have to switch from my home Wi-Fi 2.4 and connect to the GHL-Doser2 Wi-Fi? I don’t remember doing that before. Also, I can’t connect to myGHL, but if I continue offline it lets me login from the app.

I was trying to put in my myGHL ID on my laptop and it will not let me connect.

Standard

If the goal is to connect and access the doser via your Wi-Fi network, then you should connect via USB and enter your network info in the doser's wifi settings page. This will require you to enable client mode which thereby turns OFF the hotspot signal. The steps for Wi-Fi connectivity can be found here: https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/kno...wi-fi-network/
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.