Thread: 2.1 SA Doser not connecting to WiFi

Default 2.1 SA Doser not connecting to WiFi

You’d think I’d be good at this by now. 4th 2.1 SA I’ve owned. I was able to connect with USB, but for some reason it won’t connect to Wi-Fi.

35CA10EC-4FD7-4E15-B441-6DAF34C68B85.jpeg65A74B2D-505B-45E8-A5D9-B1A42CDFBA99.jpeg

I also put in a ticket.

I was able to connect from the app on my phone. Do I always have to switch from my home Wi-Fi 2.4 and connect to the GHL-Doser2 Wi-Fi? I don’t remember doing that before. Also, I can’t connect to myGHL, but if I continue offline it lets me login from the app.

I was trying to put in my myGHL ID on my laptop and it will not let me connect.

If the goal is to connect and access the doser via your Wi-Fi network, then you should connect via USB and enter your network info in the doser's wifi settings page. This will require you to enable client mode which thereby turns OFF the hotspot signal. The steps for Wi-Fi connectivity can be found here: https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/kno...wi-fi-network/
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    If the goal is to connect and access the doser via your Wi-Fi network, then you should connect via USB and enter your network info in the doser's wifi settings page. This will require you to enable client mode which thereby turns OFF the hotspot signal. The steps for Wi-Fi connectivity can be found here: https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/kno...wi-fi-network/
    Hello Vinny...

I need some help getting setup with the doser's hotspot and through wifi. I played with it for 6 hrs tonight and can't get it connected. When I ping (what I believe to be) the doser's IP all 4 packets are 100% loss. So it's not connected to my home network. I can't get it connected. I put in a Support Ticket and hoping you can come in remotely via TeamViewer so something similar. I know the subnet mask and default gateway are correct. The doser's hotspot initially popped up, but I was playing with it so much I must have done something and it disappeared. I'm not really sure if I need to pick the doser's IP or if it's getting generated automatically.

Vinny…Josh came in remotely and got me running Immediately. I had the IP wrong among other things. :-)

Issues resolved!

Glad to hear you're up and running now.
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.