Hi, I‘m looking for some advice please. I have been in the hobby for just over 9 years. This year I have upgraded my tank to a waterbox peninsula 4820. The tank is still cycling atm. It will be a fish with lps and softies tank.
I would like to have a GHL controller unit connected to it to monitor and control the temperature, auto top up, water changes, parameters and eventually dosing.
My tank is heavily EcoTech based (which I think I now slightly regret) as I read that they are preventing GHL from working with their products. So right now I’m a little unsure of the compatibility between GHL and my items (S2 vectra pump, MP40 x2, radion xr15 x2).
I have read and read, watched lots of videos, but I’m still unsure.
I’m heading towards the GHL ProfiLux 4 mega set but I think it maybe too much than what I need, so then I wonder if the 4e set would be better?
Then I become confused again by the equipment I already have and their compatible with the GHL.
Right now I need to buy a new heater as the one I’m using is just a temporary one from my old tank. I don’t want to buy single expensive items (such as a heater control unit, an auto top up unit etc) if I want to get a control unit in the long run.
It’s quite overwhelming and any advice would be much appreciated 😊