Thread: Connect to GCC with LAN WIFI

Default Connect to GCC with LAN WIFI

Try doing this via entering the IP address and choose [Network] instead of RS, been trying various methods just doesn't seem to be able to connect. I can connect fine thru Mobile and tablet apps, but not Windows based GCC.

Is there a manual or something I can refer to?

Please try running GCC as admin and/or try disabling firewall and/or your antivirus software to check if the connection is blocked.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thanks Thilo, it works.

Switching off the Firewall does work. As for the [Run as Admin], I try both, it will run, can only conclude the firewall is the "Blocker". Hope there is a patch coming in the future to overcome this.

You can create a new firewall rule to allow incoming and outgoing communication for GCC.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.