Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Push Notifications are here!

ProfiLux 4e is included in the push notification feature.
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.

I can enable the push notifications in the connect app. But can i check and adjust the settings?
    I can only find that i have to disable push notifications and then set it up again?

The notifications are coming through so thats ok.

I also get warning alerts, how do i disable this? I only want the alarms i set up in the connect app, example max level waste container is set to 4500. Now i get a warning alert at a lower level and the red alert at 4500. I don't want the first alarm. This was also so when i didn't had push notifications. The warning tab is off in the push notifications.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico F. View Post
    I can enable the push notifications in the connect app. But can i check and adjust the settings?
    I can only find that i have to disable push notifications and then set it up again?

The notifications are coming through so thats ok.

I also get warning alerts, how do i disable this? I only want the alarms i set up in the connect app, example max level waste container is set to 4500. Now i get a warning alert at a lower level and the red alert at 4500. I don't want the first alarm. This was also so when i didn't had push notifications. The warning tab is off in the push notifications.
    Settings are on network page:

Quote Originally Posted by itsmorefun View Post
    Settings are on network page:
    Thanks,

That i wouldn't have found .

Do you know if it's possible to disable warning alerts? I only want the max or low alerts.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico F. View Post
    Thanks,

That i wouldn't have found .

Do you know if it's possible to disable warning alerts? I only want the max or low alerts.
    Push notifcation options.jpg

Thanks again for searching.

That one is off.
    But i even did get the warning alerts when i didn't have the P4e.

I had at first a KHD with SA doser unit. I got in app warning alerts, but i don't know id they can be turned of. I only want't the max or low alerts, that's enough for me.

Today i installed 2 optical level sensors, version 2 with a splitter cable, purple port.

Sensor 1 is for an alarm sump low level (in dutch : opvoervak laag), which is also written down in the description of level control circuit 1.
    If i test the sensor, everything is working ok and i get a push notification : alarm level opvoervak laag.

sensor 2 is for an alarm sump level high (in dutch : opvoervak hoog), which is also written down in the description of level control circuit 2.
    If i test the sensor, everything is working ok, only the push notification doesn't give me the correct tekst written down in the description of level circuit 2.
    It gives the standard text, alarm level control circuit 2.
    So i do get a push notification, which of course is the most important. But not with the correct text.
    Anybody got an idea why level 1 gives me the description as push notification and level 2 gives me a standard message?

Not specific for push notifications, but is it possible to disable the warning alarms in the P4e, so the yellow warnings?
    I'm only intersted is the critical red alarms.

thanks

Nico

Nico,

Please open a support ticket to report this issue directly to the GHL team.
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.