Thread: Can't connect via USB, WIFI or LAN to KH director, Doser 2.1 after update.

Ausrufezeichen Can't connect via USB, WIFI or LAN to KH director, Doser 2.1 after update.

Hi,

So, i got my router replaced. And because of this i wanted to update the wifi settings. The KH director/doser was connected via USB and saw there was a driver update as well. So, i installed it. But now i can't login anymore. Not via USB, WI-FI or Lan. I can't see the GHL devices in my new router
    I already created a support ticket for this. But maybe someone has solution?

Maybe the update wasn't finished correctly? The KH director has a solid Blue Logo. And the Doser that is connected via PAB doesn't show any color (The lights of the pump heads are on).

If there's no reaction from the SA Doser (no logo light or no reaction when pressing physical button), you can recover the device by following the emergency update steps.
    https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/kno...rgency-update/
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.

Hi Vinny, i just tried to manually dose with the doser. But nothing happens. I will follow the guide tomorrow. Hope it is not to complicated..

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    If there's no reaction from the SA Doser (no logo light or no reaction when pressing physical button), you can recover the device by following the emergency update steps.
    https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/kno...rgency-update/
    Hi Vinny,

It worked! Everything is working as normal again! Thanks!

That's great!
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.