Hi All,

I've tried to get in contact with the support of GHL, but I don't get any response. (ticket raised at 02/09/2021)
I´m hoping someone here has the knowledge to help me out?
I'm about to return my KH Director setup, as I'm really getting ********** with it.

My problem is I can't get a value out of my KH director which makes any sense.
The KH should be around 8, but after almost a week of recalibrating, measuring ml, reference fluid, etc, etc. I still don't have a working KH Director
I guess I've tried all the tips which I could find on the internet, but sadly still without the wanted result.
- Measured the sample water line with a metric cilinder. (23ml. Calculator said 26ml)
- Calibrated the sample water head with a metric cilinder (35ml/m)
- Calibrated the reagent head with a metric cilinder (4.2ml/m)
- Calibrated the waste water line (35ml/min)
- No bubbles in reagent line
- Tried to get a sensible reading with 7.0 dkh ATI reference fluid. (almost used 1000ml)

There is one thing I don't really understand.
The sample line should have no bubbles, but when the measurement is done the sample line is emptied by the doser, which eventually will blow some air in the inline filter.
When a new measurement is started the air which is trapped in the inline filter will cause air bubbles in the sample line....
This same air will also eventually end up in your waste water line...
How do you guys solve this issue?

At this moment at least I got 4 measurements in a row of 6 dkh, but I know for sure this should be near a 8 dkh (8.2).
Can anyone help me out?