Thread: Dashboard issues

Default Dashboard issues

Hello,

I'm a new GHL user and so far it looks like I got it all working.
    Sadly I'm running into some issues on my dashboard settings and I hope someone can help me out?
    The thing is I have 3 devices which I use. (Tablet, laptop and phone)
    Used 2 apps to create the dasboard on 3 devices while installing the GHL products. (GHLConnect & MyGHL)

Now I've created a dashboard on my phone (GHLConnect) which I would like to use on all my devices.
    When I open GHL Connect on my tablet it didn't copy the changes made on my phone.
    Also when I go to myGHL on my laptop the dashboard looks different than on my other devices.

So now I have 3 devices with 3 different dashboards.
    Do I really have to create the dashboards manually on every device and app?
    Last edited by Basshoven; 28.08.2021 at 01:52.

Quote Originally Posted by Basshoven View Post
    Hello,

I'm a new GHL user and so far it looks like I got it all working.
    Sadly I'm running into some issues on my dashboard settings and I hope someone can help me out?
    The thing is I have 3 devices which I use. (Tablet, laptop and phone)
    Used 2 apps to create the dasboard on 3 devices while installing the GHL products. (GHLConnect & MyGHL)

Now I've created a dashboard on my phone (GHLConnect) which I would like to use on all my devices.
    When I open GHL Connect on my tablet it didn't copy the changes made on my phone.
    Also when I go to myGHL on my laptop the dashboard looks different than on my other devices.

So now I have 3 devices with 3 different dashboards.
    Do I really have to create the dashboards manually on every device and app?
    I'm I the only one with this problem?

Hello,

Do I really have to create the dashboards manually on every device and app? -> Yes, it's normal

Gaël

The different dashboard layouts between devices is done that way because each user may have preferences for a different layout depending on which device (phone, tablet, computer) they are using to connect. For example, when connecting via myGHL one may not want the feed pause and maintenance mode tiles at the top or even present, but they may want to see those only when connecting locally. The current offerings give users the flexibility they may want.
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.