Thread: Sicce Syncra ADV

Default Sicce Syncra ADV

I meant the Sicce Syncra SDC not the ADV

Can these pumps be controlled by a Profilux 4?
    Last edited by Skydivingcatfan; 15.08.2021 at 21:31.

Hi,

It doesn't look like the SDC model supports 1-10V therefore the ProfiLux would not be able to communicate directly with it to control the flow rate. You can however still connect it to a powerbar socket and set it to turn OFF during events such as feed pauses and maintenance modes.
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.

I did not think so but was hoping I was missing something.

Hello, few months ago a post on the GHL Facebook page showed a GHL cable to connect Profilux to the Sicce SDC pumps. I am building a new system, and would like to know if the idea of a cable to control them has been abandoned before I spend 1200$ on pumps I can’t control with Profilux.

I could imagine that 24V pumps, which are usually controlled via PWM, can be controlled with a LEDControl4V2. But I have not tested them yet. The settings in the GCC would then probably have to be made via the light control. Possible would also be a 1-10V to PWM converter to use the pump control in the GCC.
    regards Pit

Quote Originally Posted by PIWAWT View Post
    I could imagine that 24V pumps, which are usually controlled via PWM, can be controlled with a LEDControl4V2. But I have not tested them yet. The settings in the GCC would then probably have to be made via the light control. Possible would also be a 1-10V to PWM converter to use the pump control in the GCC.
    regards Pit
    Screen Shot 2022-05-30 at 17.50.26.jpg

Well this is the post, with the cable, and I was hoping for a pre-made solution from GHL. The thing that puzzles me is that the answer to the facebook post was on May 27th 2021, the reply from Vinny in this post is from August 2021, did they try the cable and it didn't work?

Hi

Cables availables on Sicce store in accessories:
    SKT0323/O for XSTREAM SDC
    SKT0324/0 for SYNCRA SDC

Gael

I wish they would get them in the SicceUSA store. I was told they would be there in 8 -10 days a month ago.