Thread: ION, P4 and distance

Default ION, P4 and distance

I want to purchase an ION with the doser. I currently have a P4 two dosers etc

My question is:
    My current cabinet for all my Profilux systems etc is full I have space for a new cabinet (same height and level as the original Profilux cabinet) but around 8\9m away. Given that dosing pumps don't usually have an issue with distant or even height, is it an issue to have the ION with its Doser that far away from the P4.

For reference the P4 is 40cm away from the Sump.

Would this setup work and is it a supported configuration ? I do t want something that would in theory "works" but is not really designed to work this way.

Sent from my SM-F916B using Tapatalk

Up to 3m distance with the sample water will definitely work, a little more should also not be a problem. But no air bubbles should form in the tube.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Thilo View Post
    Up to 3m distance with the sample water will definitely work, a little more should also not be a problem. But no air bubbles should form in the tube.
    Thank you, does the ION insure no bubbles by making sure there is fluid in the pipes ?

The distance to the sample fluids I.e. fluid A and B will be short as it will be right under the units. The long line is to the sump. My distance though will be around 5 to 6m will cut some air line tube to measure exactly.

Can you confirm? Don't want to buy this and then I can't fit it based on the space / distance I have.

Sent from my SM-F916B using Tapatalk