Thread: GHL Connect Dashboard refresh rate

Default GHL Connect Dashboard refresh rate

Trying to get familiar with my GHL products. Pulled up the GHL connect app on my ipad at work with the dashboard displayed how often should it refresh? The attached screenshot GHL shows 6:47 AM actual time is 8:14 AM.

GHL Dashboard-2.jpg

Make sure you have the app setting set to leave the display ON when you're in the app. If the screen turns OFF, it may loose sync with your ProfiLux depending on how long it was OFF for.
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.

The screen was on the whole time. I shut it down at lunch and it was still displaying the screen from 6:47 am

Can't say I've heard that one before.

The app is synced with the device as long as you have the screen on and you're connected. It works for a wide range of devices and brands; phones and tablets. If this is happening across multiple phones and/or tablets, open a support ticket please. Include details on what device you are running the app on, OS version and app version where you are experiencing this behavior.
    Last edited by Vinny; 23.06.2021 at 20:26.
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.

Did you ever set the time? Try going to “General” to see what time is displayed there. If it’s not the same hit “Local Time” then Save. If the time displayed there is correct, I’d agree with Vinny on opening a ticket.

Hallo,
    Die App verhält sich auf meinem Tablett genauso, nach kurzer Zeit werden die Daten nicht mehr aktualisiert.
    Screenshot_20210627-161707_GHL Connect.jpg