Thread: Mitras 7206 changes color spectrum

Default Mitras 7206 changes color spectrum

I have (3) 7206 running a AB+ Project that that i downloaded from the GHL website. I only changed the on/off times. I noticed everyday in the evening the the spectrum would be whiter and i though it was just my eyes because more ambient light is entering the room at this time. I was sitting in front of my tank this evening at witnessed the instantaneous spectrum change so now i know its not my eyes. Can someone please explain why. My fan speed was at 60% and i set it to 100% before i took the screenshot. Maybe temp was too high? Thanks

2021-06-08 (1).jpg2021-06-08.jpg
    Last edited by tikalize; 09.06.2021 at 03:22.

Check your Royal Blue (Illumination 2) channel and disable the moonlight simulation, then SAVE settings.
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.

Vinny you are Awesome Sir. I thought this was going to be a back and forth. Greatly Appreciated

Anytime!
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.