Thread: POWERBAR 6E duplicated

Default POWERBAR 6E duplicated

Hello, I have problem with assign a secound powerbar 6E to my profilux 4 computer (firmware 7.23).
    When I choose in app assign devices it found that I have 2 powerbars 6E, but app shows that both have the same serial number.
    The same happend when I try use GHL control system from my computer. After assigned both system only see one powerbar.
    When I try control it by trigers socets it duplicate signal of socet for both powerbars.

How to split powerbars , I not found in software posibility to seperate powebars, software detect and assign devices by it self ?

Hi,

probably the Powerbars will work correctly, but you need to configure the start numbering first. Therefore, select a Powerbar and click on configure (GCC) or click on the gear icon (App). By default, all Powerbars start with switch channel 1.

We will investigate the problem with the serial number. Do you have any other PAB devices connected? Do they have different serial numbers? And is the serial number of the Powerbar 6Es also the same, if you connect them separately?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Good evening

IMHO This is not a problem with numbering. I can only rewrite the numbering to a properly loaded device with PAB. Profilx system recognized two powerbars as one because , they probably have the same serial number. I tried to assign a dosing pump, it works without a problem, it has a different serial number.
    Please look at my picture.

GHL_powerbar.png

Then lease open a ticket and tell us the serial number of both devices. We will then send you instructions on how to change the serial number.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.