Thread: Firmware Version

Default Firmware Version

Hi, I updated my WiFi firmware (to 7094) a couple weeks ago, but now I’m wondering if my firmware is current. It looks like my devices are running 1.11. Also, is this something that can now be updated over the air (similar to the WiFi firmware update) or would I have to disconnect devices from tank and carry to a computer to update?

FW 1.11 is current for the Mitras LX7.

The newest firmware will always be included when you download the most recent version of GCC.

Firmware updates for the LX7 are done via USB. Steps for that can be found here:
    https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/kno...s-lx-firmware/
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.

So is there any easy way to find what the most current version is? (As opposed to posting here to ask) Thanks in advance

Yes.

Go to our website's downloads page, choose the newest version of GCC and the latest FW versions will be listed there.
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.