Thread: ATO sensor alarm reset

Default ATO sensor alarm reset

Hello,

I am using one of the dosing pump heads on my Doser 2.1 as a min-max ATO. I believe I need to adjust the difference between the sensors, as when the ATO function kicks on, it hits the time limit prior to the reaching the second sensor. The optical sensor is currently right at the bottom of the float sensor, the max speed is set to fast, and the max time is set to 10 minutes. I also have it set (I think) to reset the error automatically; however, it is not resetting it. Instead it is sitting in error until I reset it. Settings attached

Aside from moving the sensors closer, how can I make sure the ATO keeps working even if it hits max time? Also, can I get an email set up if it does error out?

Thanks,
    Mike
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hello Mike,

The most important detail is to make sure you're setting a max time limit which is greater than what the pump head needs to complete the task. If you already know how much water needs to be put back into the sump until it reaches the upper sensor, use this info and apply it to the flow rate of your pump head (35ml/min?) to calculate the approximate time needed. This part of the ATO setup can be a matter of trial and error until you find the correct time that works for your setup.

As long as "Reset error automatically" is selected and saved. The error will be reset once the upper sensor detects the water level.

More info on ATO setup can be found here:
    https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/kno...with-profilux/
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.