Thread: Mitras lx7206 power supply issue.

Default Mitras lx7206 power supply issue.

Hello, posting here for some advice/insight on an issue that i am currently facing with my Mitras fixtures.

I have purchased two new Mitras leds which, in the event of a power loss (unplugging the led from the mains), the devices will refuse to boot. After careful observation i conluded that the fixtures attemp to start but are rebooted due to power issues. To be exact, the GHL Logo is flashing and the fans will start/stop due to power cuts.

Following the above after some trial and error i've found out that if i connect the power supply to the mains with the led disconnected, count to 10 and connect the led afterwards, the fixture will boot properly. This behavior is obviously incorrect as it might lead to system failure in several scenarios. (In the event on a power loss when i am away from home for example).

I have already opened a ticket on the helpdesk since 14/04/2021 but no replies yet.

Any help is greatly appreciated.Thanks in advance.

Hello,

What is your ticket number?
    I can ping the support member assigned to your case.
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    Hello,

What is your ticket number?
    I can ping the support member assigned to your case.
    Hello and thanks for the fast reply.

The ticket number is : 3910.

Thanks for your support.

Hello,

please apologize the unanswered ticket. We will take care of that and help you!
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthiasF View Post
    Hello,

please apologize the unanswered ticket. We will take care of that and help you!
    Hello sir,
    I have some problem… my ticket is 6422. Can you please provide me a solution?
    Thank you