Thread: Firmware Update 7.2.4 Issues

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Firmware Update 7.2.4 Issues

This weekend I switched over to the DSR system. While doing this, I took the opportunity to clean and calibrate all of my dosing heads. I turned all of them down to 0 for improved accuracy and less wear. Also since I have the ION D coming soon I went ahead and updated to Firmware 7.2.4. The actual update went extremely smooth however when rebooting the unit it started flashing yellow, everything shut down and there were a couple of German words on the screen. Upon translation, they said Setting reset. I reloaded the setting files and I was able to get everything back up except for KHD. I went to system and I had lost all of my PAB devices. I did a PAB system reset and this is what was returned when I went to assign all the devices...
    PAB devices.PNG
    FYI, what I have is 1 - Profilux 4 - with two cards (Oxygen and Ph)
    4 - 5.1 Power Bars
    1 - 2.1 Doser
    1 - KHD with associated doser
    1 - Profilux Touch
    1 - Water leakage detectors (not installed at this time)
    and as shown in the picture, I don't have any GHL Maxi Dosers.
    This has had me in a panic, except for everything except for the KHD is still functioning, all outlets, dozing heads, and sensors.
    I have done some research and I think what I did wrong was to do the Firmware update with all PAB devices attached. I was not aware that I was supposed to disconnect them. I am really worried everything could stop working at anytime. Can someone assist me in repairing and reassigning my PAB devices?
    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Shredded; 26.04.2021 at 14:47.