Thread: Oxygen Saturation

Default Oxygen Saturation

My O2 saturation is always between 103 and 104 %. I have lots of surface agitation, plus my skimmer so I am always supersaturated. My problem is no matter what I have my settings set to, it always throws the error "Alarm: The measured value has fallen below or exceeded the alarm threshold." So right now, it is 103.8 and throwing the error. My nominal value is set to 100 and my hysteresis is set to 5. I have the alarm set to active and the max deviation is set to +/- 5. Interestingly enough, when I make the alarm inactive, the error still shows. Is this a known issue or am I just stupid?
    Thanks,
    Last edited by Shredded; 19.04.2021 at 02:49.

Can you please post a screenshot of your settings?
    If you temporarily disable this sensor port, save changes, then re-enable, does the alarm come back?
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    Can you please post a screenshot of your settings?
    If you temporarily disable this sensor port, save changes, then re-enable, does the alarm come back?
    If I disable the sensor, the error goes away. I can save the entry, reboot the app and when I enable the sensor the error returns. See attached screen shots below for settings.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Shredded; 21.04.2021 at 03:44.

ADC 2 = 980 that is much to high.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    ADC 2 = 980 that is much to high.
    So recalibrate? Obviously you know this from your experience, but what exactly is the alarm/error based on? As a user, I am looking at water parameters that would be out of wack... i.e. Oxygen level that is too low.... something like that, as opposed to a calibration number this is not right, as I would have no way of knowing this. (Not sure that it makes any difference but the reading is 930, I'm assuming either way it is too high)
    Last edited by Shredded; 21.04.2021 at 15:23.

Yes, please recalibrate.

If the issue persists, please create a support ticket and include the above screenshots.
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.