Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Doser 2.1 SA problems!

Default Doser 2.1 SA problems!

Hi

Today i got a new router, so tried for many hours to get the doser to connect to wifi but after about 3 hours of trying the Doser went "cold" i can now not connect thru the USB cable and com port anymore?

Have tried everything and turn it on/off about 30 times as the same with my PC but without any luck

I either blinks white/Blue or just solid Blue but i cant connect to it anymore as i could earlier today.

IS is the hard reset or can somebody help my please?

Thanks

I have found out that i last time the USB connection worked gave an ip adress that was occupied.

Dont now if thats f..... up the doser so I cant connect in any way now

Use GCC to do a reset. That should restore your access. I'm having trouble with a doser and my network as well. I had to make adjustments in my router aka fiddle around to get my profilux to work. I'm interested in find a solution, and if I do perhaps it'll help you too.

Hi

Thanks for answer.

Only problem is that i cant use gcc as I cant connect to it anymore with the USB cable?

So what to do?
    Last edited by Gino Andersen; 15.04.2021 at 06:56.

Use system manager to locate the USB connection and check that your computer is able to see the device. If it shows up in the com port, the device should be recoverable.

Use the buttons on the Profilux to set the network settings to DHCP on.

Quote Originally Posted by ElementalJ View Post
    Use system manager to locate the USB connection and check that your computer is able to see the device. If it shows up in the com port, the device should be recoverable.
    Now today somtimes i can get a connection via the com port 5 via USB cable. Today i did a reset to factory settings, i could connect over the hotspot but as soon i eable the myghl and ip configuration a cant connect over the wifi. and the flashes 4 times blue and 10 times white over and over again

A funny thing is when i search the (SSID) wifi name and pick it it Says: WifiD0F0-2 and nothing more but the real name is WifiD0F0-2,4ghz.. so i have tried everything and dont know what to do anymore:-( Try see my atached fotos

Now for the Wifi settings thats not working, what to do?

20210415_131121.jpg

and the CMD test ipconfig:

20210415_131018.jpg

Here's what the GCC found on the wifi name:

20210415_134003.jpg

And this is what the real name is:

20210415_132142.jpg

Can anyone help?

I dont understand? THis i a dosing unit.

See my last post theres pictures and such

I did, and at first I thought you were unable to find the doser on your USB connection. So I shared what I did when that happened to my doser maxi.

I did, and at first I thought you were unable to find the doser on your USB connection. So I shared what I did when that happened to my doser maxi.
    Hi

Sorry. see further up i have answer you. the last was a fail because it was gandalf i was answering.

You dont have any idea to fix the wifi connection?