Thread: Presales Advice

Default Presales Advice

For a planted aquarium I would like to dimming the 6 existing T5 tubes, equipped with High-frequency electronic dimming ballast, using the analog protocol (1-10 V). Two of them are fed with double ballast, so I order two tubes each on a single control input and consequently I need 4 control inputs for dimming. In addition to lighting, I will use pH control with the CO2 addition system, the temperature for controlling a ventilation system, the control of an external Eheim 3e filter.
    Please confirm if the following shopping list is correct:
    - ProfiLux Mini WiFi Set - 1 pc
    - Control board High Inrush Current EVG-AP-2F-HIC - 2 pcs
    - Solenoid Valve - 1 pc
    What other connection cables do I need?
    Do the cables from the pH electrodes and the temperature sensor that the set comes with have a length of 3m? If I needed a longer length, what extension cords should I order?
    Thank you!

Hi,

how do you want to control the Eheim filter?
    You may need some RJ12 cables and maybe YL2 cables. The cable length of our sensors is 3m.

For further questions you could also open a ticket: https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/sup...ets-enquiries/
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.