Thread: Tunze cables?

Default Tunze cables?

Still fairly new to the Profilux so please bare with me.

I have 2 x Tunze 6105. I got the Tunze Cables 1 & 2. I know where to plug them in.
    I see you can use also both pumps on 1 channel with the splitter cable.

What is the advantage of getting the splitter cable?

Do I need it or can I achieve following examples with each pump on his own port?

I want to create different flow patterns during the day.
    Sometimes both pumps run at the same speed, sometimes 1 more speed as the other.
    Also would like to get the pumps to alternate. Pump 1 off while Pump 2 ramps from 10 to 50% and then shuts off then Pump 1 ramps up while 2 is off.

Thanks for any help

The splitter is not necessary, but does have its advantages because it lets you save a 1-10V port on your controller and lets you keep an open port if you end up needing to control another 1-10V device. For example, the ProfiLux Mini has 2x 1-10V ports, each port being capable of controlling 2 independent channels. If you connect a splitter to the L1/L2 port and your T1 and T2 cables, you essentially leave the 2nd port open for future use for more Tunze pumps or any 1-10V device.
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    The splitter is not necessary, but does have its advantages because it lets you save a 1-10V port on your controller and lets you keep an open port if you end up needing to control another 1-10V device. For example, the ProfiLux Mini has 2x 1-10V ports, each port being capable of controlling 2 independent channels. If you connect a splitter to the L1/L2 port and your T1 and T2 cables, you essentially leave the 2nd port open for future use for more Tunze pumps or any 1-10V device.
    Thanks for the clarification