Thread: KHd & GCC connection AND notifications iOS14.6

Default KHd & GCC connection AND notifications iOS14.6

Hey guys,

After installation of SA KHd unit I finally got it to work using LAN and static iP (wifi kept dropping even though it’s next to my router and tried static iP also on 2.4Ghz wifi channel without luck)

So when I open the GCC app and connect to my “local device” KHd it works fine as long as you do not leave the app OR let the screen go dark (iOS 14.6)

The only solution is to CLOSE the app and re-login

Had anyone figured out a better plan?

ALSO is there a way to receive push notifications when KH is out of range or my dosing container is running low / waste container is getting full?

I can’t figure out how to turn this on which is crucial

Thanks for the help everyone !

Ps: the GCC app and my Mitras LX7 never have a connection issue (wifi 2.4Ghz)

Hello,

There is no such thing as a GCC app for iOS, GCC is the Windows program.
    We do however have the GHL Connect app for android and iOS.

You can keep the connection active by going to the app settings page and enabling Disable auto-lock. That will allow the app to override your phone's screen timeout setting and prevent it from turning OFF.

Push notifications for Standalone Dosers will come shortly after we release the feature for ProfiLux 4 controllers.
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    Hello,

There is no such thing as a GCC app for iOS, GCC is the Windows program.
    We do however have the GHL Connect app for android and iOS.

You can keep the connection active by going to the app settings page and enabling Disable auto-lock. That will allow the app to override your phone's screen timeout setting and prevent it from turning OFF.

Push notifications for Standalone Dosers will come shortly after we release the feature for ProfiLux 4 controllers.
    Hi Vinny,

Thanks for the response. I got the terminology mixed up. Yeah I ended up getting things to work via GCC windows and setting the static IP (somehow I had issues with the GHL Connect app setting things up as it kept losing its connection)

Looking forward to the push notifications and the IONd (nice video from ReefaPalooza on the IONd btw)

Glad you've got it sorted out!
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.