Thread: kh director and two ghl doser standalone

Default kh director and two ghl doser standalone

I have the kh director with a standalone dispenser and everything is perfect, but I have bought another dispenser and they have sent me a standalone dispenser as well instead of a slave dispenser.

I am trying to connect the new dispenser and I am not able, I do not know if the two dosers are standalone it is not possible.

I have tried to connect the new dosing machine through the pab cable to the kh director, leaving the two dosing machines connected to the kh director and I am not able to recognize both.
    I have also tried to connect the new standalone dispenser to the dispenser that I already had, which is also standalone and it does not recognize the pumps either.

Can you help me how should I connect it and how to make a dispenser work as a slave?

The store does not give me my money back because I have already opened the product and I need her to be a slave for the triton method.

Thank you very much in advance

Hello
    You can change the doser to slave, with Usb cable.
    LG

Thanks for the help.

Connecting the standalone dispenser that I already have with the new standalone dispenser via usb, does it change itself and recognize the 8 heads?
    Or would I have to download some software to pass a standalone dosing machine to slave and put it through the usb

Thanks!