Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: outs 0-10v

that's not ok..
    I thought that they give us a date

It's done when it's done.
    As of now you can use the email notification, which allows you to get very much and detailled information about the ProfiLux readings.

FuX0r': would you mind to share your script or how you gather the data for your home automation system?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I would like to share printscreens from visualisation of my home automation.

GHL1.jpg

GHL2.jpg

Here you can see status of water conditioning and heating. Something like that I wanted to do with the condition stasuses of my aquarium.
    Load management I took from red connector duplicating signals (see attached photo).

GHL3.JPG

To get the information about temperature, pH and redex, I used arcus-eds I KNX SK08-WAQ Water Quality and ABB BE/S 8.230.2.1(see attached photo)

GHL4.jpgGHL5.jpg

The cost of the these Hardwares are already more than PL4.

I think that the aquarium should be managed by specail controler, in this situation it is PL4. I need to get statuses from it, I don't want to use email notifications. It's dumb to get and look through 100+ notifications per day or sometimes per hour.
    I am lazy, so I want to make my life easier, but I can write the script with algorithms of aquarium management by myself for other standard and popular hardwares.
    What I do isn't my occupation, that's just my hobby, so I can do by myself and give the link in free access at web-sites of that subject. Because I saw a lot of messages from many people who want to get the integartion, so you will just lose a lot of clients.

Quote Originally Posted by <P@vel> View Post
    Thank you very much for the answer!!!
    Do I understand correctly that this is feedback for analogue control some type of load?
    Can I get at the out interdependence? For example, 0V - 5pH, 10V - 8pH, so can I get the correspondence for pH in V (5pH - 7pH in 0V - 10V)?
    Or is it impossible to do?

I have one more question.
    In the time synchronization options there is NTP, with which server does it synchronize?
    0V is the set nominal value. For the temperature sensor, you can set at which deviation the signal should be at its maximum (1-10V max. at deviation).
    For the other sensor you can't change it:
    pH: max at 0.5
    Redox: not implemented
    Conductance: max at 1mS
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.