Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: outs 0-10v

Default outs 0-10v

Hello!

I have system ProfiLux 4
    And I installed on it the outs 0-10v for temperature, pH, Redox and Conductivity.
    What range temperature, pH, Redox and Conductivity is corresponding 0-10v?

Best regards,
    Pavel

Hi,
    You could select the set point (nominal value) and range (hysteresis) you like for each of the sensors. What are you trying to control with each of those?

I want to use these information in my home automation. So I need know how and where to set these parameters for ProfiLux 4.
    Maybe I don't understand, but I can not find where to set it up for 0-10. I need to have these information for my smart house visualisation.
    Thank you for respond in advance.

I don’t know if that is possible. As far as I know this is more specialized for aquariums. If you just want to view readings from these sensors, you may be limited to using the app, desktop software, and through your ProFilux’s IP address.

I will be following this thread as I would like to know how this turns out.

While you are working on API, maybe you will answer on that topic too, please. So I can have these parameters in my home autoamtion visualisation now.

You can use the 1-10V output to determine the actual value based on the nominal value.

To do so, note the sign (this is the relay signal)
    High = negative control deviation
    Low = positive system deviation

Attention: Relay signal is not a push-pull signal, but open collector (OC), which is done in the ULN2803:
    https://www.ti.com/document-viewer/ULN2803A/datasheet
    OC means, it is only actively pulled against GND, if you want to have positive signals you have to put output with pullup to positive potential.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thank you very much for the answer!!!
    Do I understand correctly that this is feedback for analogue control some type of load?
    Can I get at the out interdependence? For example, 0V - 5pH, 10V - 8pH, so can I get the correspondence for pH in V (5pH - 7pH in 0V - 10V)?
    Or is it impossible to do?

I have one more question.
    In the time synchronization options there is NTP, with which server does it synchronize?

You can readout plenty of data and also visualize the ProfiLux sensors, dosing pumps, switchchannels...
    by using the email notification feature of your P4: https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/kno...notifications/

No need to to this by hardware and the 1-10V interfaces.
    You can setup a parser script that generates the desired output for your home-automation backend. Maybe some of the users here can give an example or even share their scripts (publicly).

The NTP-server address is hardcoded and set to pool.ntp.org. You could resolve to another address by using an own DNS server though.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Why did you delete the other thread regarding API?

I personally didn't delete anything, GHL administrator probably did it.
    So I think we won't get to see API from this company in the nearest future.
    Unfortantely the company didn't do much to develope itself.
    The hardware has a lot of opportunities, but for a couple of years the company doesn't offer much for their customers.