Thread: is there a way to erase senor output through the app

Default is there a way to erase senor output through the app

Hi,

I have a profilux 3 connected throught the connect app with ph and temperature sensors. I believe the memmory of the profilx is full. If I look at the charts in the app I only see old data, no new data.
    Can I erase the data through the app(or myghl) or do I always have to connect to the pc?

thanks for any help.

Hi,

Newest erase oldest.
    problem is other.

gaël

Thank you for the reply.

I found out all ssensor data is available if I log into the profilux 3 using it's ip. If I look in the app or myghl the last data seems to be from january 9. And it is not updating any futher.

Hi,

we can diagnose the charting problem, if you open a ticket and provide the myGHL-ID of your device:

https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/sup...ets-enquiries/
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.