Thread: Reagent is not dosing during the test

Default Reagent is not dosing during the test

My KH Director has worked well since I bought it, but a few days ago the test reading said 0.0 dKH.

I have calibrated everything and everything is perfect with the Doser 2.1, it works manually or when I use the software for each pump.

Pump 1 = water
    Pump 2 = reagent
    Pump 3 = waste water

Observing what happens when I click on "star measurement now", pump 1 works normally, it supplies water to the KH Director, then pump 3 takes out the water and pump 1 reloads the water to start the test, up to here everything is normal, what happens then is that instead of starting pump 2 to put the reagent in, it does not do it, as soon as pump 1 ends, pump 3 drains the water again and when it ends the "Status" says: measuring, then it changes to OK as if the test was performed correctly, but pump 2 never added the reagent and the test result is 0. 0 dKH. Does anyone know what happens?

Hi,

is the pH probe correctly calibrated and reading the correct values when put into the calibration fluids? What does it display when the measurement cell is filled?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi Thilo,

Got the same problem here - it shows ph 3.4 / ADC1: 47375 / ADC2: 25905 - I calibrated it and then it worked once and showed a KH of 1.3 - after that the next Test was as described by Bree.

Cheers.

Same question:
    Quote Originally Posted by Thilo View Post
    is the pH probe correctly calibrated and reading the correct values when put into the calibration fluids? What does it display when the measurement cell is filled?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi!

I calibrated it recently - what are the correct values? When the cell is filled it shows: ph 3.4 / ADC1: 47375 / ADC2: 25905

The ADC values are in the correct range. If the measured pH-value in the calibration fluids is correct, there is no problem with the sensor.
    Maybe there's a problem with the circulation pump. Can you hear this pump during measurement?

It would be best to create a ticket for further support on this problem: https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/sup...ets-enquiries/