Thread: Doser pump speed constant

Default Doser pump speed constant

One of my four doser pumps appear to run in the same speed regardless of what speed I choose between 0 to 4. Is this a pump issue or there is a setting that I am missing?

Check you power it with 24V and not 12V power supply.

I am indeed using 24v. Should it be 12v?

No, 24v power supply is the good power supply for 2.1 GHL Doser.

I misunderstood, it's only one pump from the same 4.1 dosing unit that have problem?

Quote Originally Posted by itsmorefun View Post
    No, 24v power supply is the good power supply for 2.1 GHL Doser.

I misunderstood, it's only one pump from the same 4.1 dosing unit that have problem?
    I just checked and all four pumps behave the same way. Changing the speed of the pump has no effect.

Hi,

is this a Doser2.1 Standalone or Slave unit?
    If this is a Doser2 Slave, the issue could be related to the pump channel numbering, which can be set on the System-page and the assigned Dosing pump's PAB-configuration.
    You can check the correct numbering, if you use the manual dosing on the specific dosing pump-page in the app. If you click and hold the mouse button down, the pump channel should run with the set speed.

If the issue still can't be solved, you should open a ticket in the support-system: https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/sup...ets-enquiries/
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.