Thread: ATO doser turn off through maintenance mode?

Default ATO doser turn off through maintenance mode?

Hi

I have so far setup my ATO with a single optical sensor, which works fine.
    Also setup a maintenance mode which turns of various sockets on the PAB.
    Question is, how do I turn of the ATO / doserpump?
    Do I have to cut the power to the doser, or can I program it to just turn of specific pumps?
    I don't want the ATO to run, if I remove water from the sump

yes, but it is a little tricky. use a high unused switch channel set it to a programmable logig. the logig musflt be something like ato and maintanance invertet. the pump must be asignd to the switch channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    yes, but it is a little tricky. use a high unused switch channel set it to a programmable logig. the logig musflt be something like ato and maintanance invertet. the pump must be asignd to the switch channel.
    Ok, so I need to do some programmable logic with the switch channel assigned to my ATO.
    I already added some to turn skimmer on 180s later than everything else after maintenance, so might figure out how to do this.
    Thanks.

If you already have your ATO function setup (D2.1 pump for ATO), you would only need to create 1 Programmable Logic function which combines the existing ATO function with the maintenance mode which shall turn OFF the pump head.

Do the following:
    1. Go to the PL settings page and select an unused gate
    2. Set the function to AND
    3. Set Input 1 to your current ATO function
    4. Set Input 2 to Maintenance and select the maintenance mode you want the pump head to react to
    5. Set Input 2 to Inverted and save settings
    6. Go to the Switch channels page and select the outlet controlling your Doser 2.1 ATO pump...set the function to Programmable Logic and select the gate number you used when you created the PL function
    7. Save settings

The above will turn OFF the assigned Doser ATO pump if it happens to be ON when you want to activate this maintenance mode.
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.

Thanks for the reply.
    I already have a PL for my ATO, to run a minimum of 300 sekunds, to avoid it shutting on and off constantly.

So ATO switch channel is already set to a PL.
    How can I set both PLs to same switch channel?

Easy.

Create a new PL function where you select your current PL as Input 1 and the maintenance mode (Inverted) as Input 2.
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.

I thought that might work. Thanks

You can program the ATO to turn off specific pumps when triggered by a certain event. For example, you could program the ATO to turn off the doser pump when the water level in the sump drops below a certain level. You can also program the ATO to turn off the doser pump if the water level in the sump rises above a certain level. This way, you can ensure that the ATO does not run when you remove water from the sump. Stumble Guys MOD APK