Thread: Mitras LX 7 Flex Mount 2

Ausrufezeichen Mitras LX 7 Flex Mount 2

Dear Members

Desperately seeking help.

I need some guidance on the assembly of the Mitras Flex Mount 2. For some weird reason GHL team didn’t publish any manual for this. However for Mount 1 they do have a manual (even though it’s not good).

I have some extra parts compared to flex Mount 1 and I can’t really figure this out.

ANYONE out there used the FLEX MOUNT 2 please please please share your pics or guide how you managed this. P.S. I am not asking for the drilling or hanging of the Mount. Just assembly of the Mount will do.

Thanks in advance.
    Arafin

Arafin,

The assembly process for the FM2 is nearly identical to the FM1. The only change is the T-piece which the LX7 hangs from. If you can follow the instructions for the FM1, you will have enough details to assemble a FM2. The only change not mentioned in the manual is the single joining piece which is optional and only used if you want to extend the height of the FM.
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.