Thread: Control Dosing Log

Default Control Dosing Log

Hi,

I’ve just setup my KH Director in adaptive control mode, is there any way I can know how much the daily dosage has been “adapted” in a day? As you know this is an important parameter to understand how the tank is doing, more consumption means more growth and health, reduced consumption means something is not quite right and some attention is needed.

Is there any way to know how much has been dosed in a daily basis without having to memorize or take screenshots every day?

Thanks

This option is available for ProfiLux 4 controller owners and can be found in the dosing pump settings page. If you have recording enabled, you will be able to see the chart with history of dosages and any adjustment the KHD made to those dosages.

The feature will be made available to Standalone Doser owners in the future update.

Thanks Vinny, I don’t have a Profilux yet. Do you know how long until this feature is released to the Standalone Doser? Is it already under development?

Thanks!!

There is no timeline available yet as other projects are simultaneously being worked on. After all the testing is done, it will be released to the public.