Thread: Doser SA 2.1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Doser SA 2.1

Hi to the Community and to @Vinny...

I am in the fence to change my actual Doser and i am considering get the SA 2.1 but have several questions before i pull the trigger:

1. What is needed in order to use the 4th pump as a ATO Refill? Does it uses a common input?
    2. Same question as above for the Temp Sensor?
    3. After each Dose does it have an alarm that indicates the use?

Thanks in advance for the help and as you can see i am trying to compare with the one i have know vs move to another brand.

Hello,

1. The SA doser already comes with the port built-in for ATO usage. The parts you would need for a 1-sensor ATO are:
    • 1x GHL Level sensor (Float or optical)
    • 1x Level sensor bracket (Matching for float or optical sensor)
    • 1x Level sensor assembly rod (for holding sensor and bracket in-place in your sump)

2. A temperature port is also built into the SA doser. You would only need a GHL Digital Temperature probe.

3. Charting of dosing pumps is currently reserved for the ProfiLux controller. As long as the pumps are calibrated and schedule is set correctly, it will follow the given commands. For alarm notifications, you can set the doser to notify you if one of the dosing containers run low or empty, no external sensor required.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    Hello,

1. The SA doser already comes with the port built-in for ATO usage. The parts you would need for a 1-sensor ATO are:
    • 1x GHL Level sensor (Float or optical)
    • 1x Level sensor bracket (Matching for float or optical sensor)
    • 1x Level sensor assembly rod (for holding sensor and bracket in-place in your sump)

2. A temperature port is also built into the SA doser. You would only need a GHL Digital Temperature probe.

3. Charting of dosing pumps is currently reserved for the ProfiLux controller. As long as the pumps are calibrated and schedule is set correctly, it will follow the given commands. For alarm notifications, you can set the doser to notify you if one of the dosing containers run low or empty, no external sensor required.
    Excellent. Thanks @Vinny for the clarifications. I thought i could use standard probes for ATO and Temp but i understand the compatibility issue.

This convince me to pull the trigger just to wait if i can catch a Holiday special. Thanks once again and we are probably going to keep in touch with this new adventure. jajjajjaj

Hi @Vinny... As stated i pulled the trigger and ordered the Doser. I am doing some reading and already downloaded the different versions, manuals and firmwares of the Control Center, Android Connect and Firmware just in case it doesn't come with the latest.

Should i update to the latest or there is other version that is more approved by the users?

Thanks in advance.

As long as you downloaded the newest version of GCC, it will include the most current FW versions for your standalone doser.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    As long as you downloaded the newest version of GCC, it will include the most current FW versions for your standalone doser.

Perfect @Vinny. I am receiving tomorrow so let's see what version will be installed on the Doser.